The Sunshine Award


I was given the Sunshine Award by Sarah at Sarah, Plain and Average

THE GUIDELINES
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
- Nominate a few other bloggers.
- Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
- Notify the bloggers on their blog.
- Put the award button on your blog.


Sarah’s Questions:
1.  What color are your eyes?  What would your dream color be (if any)?
My eyes are green. If I’m being totally honest, are one of my favorite things about me (gosh, that sounds vain, doesn’t it?). But I guess I would be curious about how I would look with either blue or brown eyes.

2.  How tall are you?
According to most recent measurements, I stand at five feet, three-and-a-half inches, and I’m quite proud of that. I admit I still hold out some hope for that extra half inch. Even though I’m the oldest kid in my family, there is the possibility I may be the shortest.
 
3.  If you could be ONE fictional character, who would it be and why? (this applies to books and films)
Hmm. This is a tough one. Uh...maybe Lizzy Bennet? I think I am a bit like her at times, though probably not as bold most of the time. I like how she is confident in herself, but also able to admit (even if it takes a while) her mistakes. And, of course, there’s Darcy. :)

4.  Would you prefer a walk in the sunshine? or a stroll by the light of the moon?
Both are enjoyable, but I do like nighttime walks. 
 
5.  What would your dream profession be?  (For example, if my life had taken a different path, I would have wished to become a professional ballerina.) :]
My current dream profession is to be an author. (I’ve also entertained the idea of perhaps owning a little coffee shop at some point in life, though that is a more recent idea.)
Originally, for most of my life, I wanted to be a doctor. If I’d gone in to medicine, I probably would’ve chosen pediatrics. However, some health problems of my own came up and I became much more squeamish than I used to be. By the time I was a senior, I no longer felt that was my calling in life.

6.  What is at the top of your To-Be-Read pile, or skyscraper?
Let me see...lately I’ve been grabbing whatever looks appealing on my bookshelf. I need to get back to reading Sherlock Holmes. Oh, and I’ve got The Murder Complex reserved from the library.
 
7.  If you had a "pet" dragon, what color would he/she be? and what would his/her name be?  Feel free to be creative. 
A pet dragon would be so awesome. (I have a cat who acts like Toothless though, so that’s kinda like having a dragon?)
A purple and emerald dragon would be pretty. As for his name...perhaps, Orion?

8.  If you were to discover that you were the long-lost princess of a distant realm, what would be your first reaction?

(I’m sorry. It’s the first thing that came to mind.)
And then after the initial shock, I’d probably be willing to bask in the glow of my subjects’ adoration. Or scout out the palace library. (There would be a library, right?)

9.  What is your favorite book of the Bible? Favorite verse?
I really like the books of history, so probably I and II Kings (although Judges is also a good one). My favorite verse is probably John 16:33 or Philippians 4:8.

10.  Do you have a dream car?  If so, what is it?
I’ve a fondness for the 2010 Camaro. I got to sit in the driver’s seat of one once; even though it was a display car at Disney World, I still fell in love with it. But I don’t know if I’d rather have a green one or a yellow one. 
  

Here are my questions: 
1. Who is your favorite superhero? Why are they your favorite?
2. What is your favorite TV show?
3. If you could meet anyone in the world, who would you want to meet?
4. Do you prefer baking or cooking? What is your favorite thing to cook/bake?
5. How would you rather spend the day: picnic at the park or movie marathon?
6. What are the five songs you have listened to most lately?
7. You’re going on an adventure! Who are you with and where are you going? 
8. Do you have a favorite book series? If so, which one?
9. What are three must-haves when you take a road trip?
10. Do you have a favorite Biblical hero/heroine? Who?  

I’m giving the award to...
Nikki @ Ramblings of a Mountain Woman
Morgan @ Living With the Curve
Sheilla Kiwi
Bess @ Bess’ Bag
Shaynie @ Journaling Journeys

Comments

  1. Oh! Theses are so good! I'm so glad you were able to do this :]

    Good choice with Lizzy. :D Especially love your statement: "And, of course, there's Darcy." Haha!

    You have a cat that acts like Toothless??!? Awww. I's jealous ;D

    GAHAHAHA! Nearly laughed aloud at your reaction to #8. PERFECT.

    Yes, yes! A Camaro is an awesome choice, though I do prefer the Mustang, myself. :]

    Loved it! Your answers were fabulous! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, and welcome to Lovely Whatsoevers!

Feel free to comment—I love hearing from you!

(If this is your first visit to LW, I'd love to hear how you found this little corner of the internet!)

Thanks for stopping by!