A NaNoWriMo Adventure (As Told By Bilbo, Thorin & Co.)

November 1st:

Days you meet your word count goal:

Days you don’t meet your word count goal:

Characters who write themselves in to the story:

Following the plot bunnies:

Falling in love with your story:

Describing everything so you can meet your word count goal:

Introducing your favorite character:

Getting distracted by your writing playlist:

Finally getting to write that one scene you’ve been looking forward to all month:

Hitting the writer’s block wall:

Validating your novel by November 30th: 

Comments

  1. This may be my favoritest post of EVER. First of all THE HOBBIT. But second of all it's soooo accurate! I LOVE IT. My favorite was the "Characters who write themselves in to the story" one. Oh how true that is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I love this! NaNoWriMo and Hobbit gifs..has there ever been as good of a pairing before!?! And it is so true too!

    Good luck with NaNo and seriously awesome post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! I'm glad you liked it. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, and welcome to Lovely Whatsoevers!

Feel free to comment—I love hearing from you!

(If this is your first visit to LW, I'd love to hear how you found this little corner of the internet!)

Thanks for stopping by!