What happened in August.
This is a little bit of what I was up to:
* I finished the second draft of my Sleeping Beauty retelling. I switched part of it to a first-person narrator, which was much easier to work with for the main character. (Speaking of, I kind of changed my main character...)
* I had a birthday. *throws confetti *
* I finally watched Ant-Man, and LOVED it.
* Made some serious progress toward my goal of stopping my nail-biting habit.
* A fun day spent in Cades Cove with my parents and my sister.
* Thoughts of NaNoWriMo began. I'm torn between wanting to do a new first draft (I have two stories in mind, and would need to pick one), or revising an older one (either my time travel novel or my pirate novel, the latter of which would probably be the one I choose). I'm excited for all the ideas though, so I guess we'll see what happens.
How was your August?