Oh, What Fun! Blog Party Tag



http://lovely-whatsoevers.blogspot.com/2015/12/oh-what-fun-blog-party-day-one.html
What is the weather usually like during December where you live?
Anything and everything. During the month, the temps range from the 30s to the 70s, depending on the day! It’s not entirely common to see snow here anymore in December but it happens sometimes. It’s usually not much snow though.

When is it okay to listen to Christmas music?

All year long. :)

How do you take your hot chocolate—with or without marshmallows?
I like both but I usually drink it with marshmallows.

What is a Christmas song that you can’t help singing along with?

"Baby, It’s Cold Outside" or "Dominic the Donkey," to name two. (But really, it's pretty much all of them!)

Which Christmas special/movie do you always watch? Is there a popular one that you’ve never watched?
A Charlie Brown Christmas is one that I always try to catch each year.

Until this year, I had never watched It’s A Wonderful Life. I haven’t seen Miracle on 34th Street yet.

Do you have a real tree or a fake tree this year? Do you decorate your tree with a central theme or is it more eclectic?
Fake tree. It is very eclectic. There are classic ornaments, hand-drawn ones, as well as a Mjolnir keychain.

Do you open presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Usually Christmas morning. Sometimes we open one gift on Christmas Eve.

Do you own any Christmas clothing (Santa/elf hats, sweaters, socks, etc.)?
I have a Santa hat that I wear from December 1 until the end of Christmas Day. I also have Christmas-themed socks.

Have you read any holiday-themed books this month?
I am currently reading A Christmas Carol with my mom and sister.

Comments

  1. I listen to Christmas music all year long, too! I don't really like "Baby It's Cold Outside" since it's so... coarse, but I do like that you put a Mjolnir keychain on your Christmas tree! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, and welcome to Lovely Whatsoevers!

Feel free to comment—I love hearing from you!

(If this is your first visit to LW, I'd love to hear how you found this little corner of the internet!)

Thanks for stopping by!