The NaNoWriMo Adventure (in GIFs)

 Panicking when you realize what you signed up
for and then trying to calm yourself down:

When you convince other people to join NaNo too:

You versus Your Word Count on November 1st:

Battling writing distractions:

When your characters decide they don’t like
you bossing them around:

Getting pep talks from your friends, family,
and fellow writers:

When you think you’ve got your plot under control
but your novel promptly corrects you:

When you realize what you’ve put your characters through:

December 1st:


I haven’t done one of these since 2014, so it felt like time to update. :)

Comments

  1. Haha, I love this XD. So true!

    ~ Savannah
    scattered-scribblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS. IS. BRILLIANT. I was just nodding my head along with each gif. The accuracy!!! The battling distractions one killed me. XD

    AND THEN THE LAST GIF. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A MORE ACCURATE GIF IN MY LIFE. I LOST it at that one. It just...yes. SO MUCH YES.

    This was the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was hilarious! :D

    And ACCURATE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, AGREED!!! This was so funny, Jameson!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the total Gimli friend, trying to recruit every and any writer I know for NaNo and then being the whose name they scream dramatically toward the heavens around November 3rd, LOL. Mostly, I am excited, though. Let it begin. LET IT BEGIN! :D :D :D

    Elisabeth @ Inkspelled Faery

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, and welcome to Lovely Whatsoevers!

Feel free to comment—I love hearing from you!

(If this is your first visit to LW, I'd love to hear how you found this little corner of the internet!)

Thanks for stopping by!