Merry | December 2016


This year has passed so quickly, with ups and downs and days full of adventures. It’s the running thing that 2016 is the worst year ever, and while it had its downsides for me, on the whole I had a pretty good year. It was busy and productive and I got to do things I’ve dreamed of doing for a long time. I won’t be doing a recap of the whole year in this post, just a recap of December. But if you’d like to see some of the big moments from this year, click here.

On to December!
 
* Announced some of my plans for The Assassin’s Daughter.
I’ll be leaving the form open for a while more, so if you’re interested in helping out with the launch team, just click here. :) More announcements will be happening soon!

* Wrote and published The Pursuit of Merriment.

I’d intended to take a writing break in December because of NaNo...and then after I finished NaNo I got a plot bunny. I chased plotted it in a two-hour road trip home Thanksgiving weekend and spent the next couple of weeks drafting and editing it. All ten chapters are now available on Wattpad, so if you’re looking for a fluffy, holiday read…

* Celebrated Christmas.
It’s probably my favorite holiday, and this year was a bit different than others since my parents hosted Christmas dinner for the first time. It was a busy day, but a very good one. All my siblings were here for Christmas Eve, so we stayed up late and then got up early to open presents and it was really fun. I received some lovely gifts and spent lots of time with people I love. 

* Watched Assassin’s Creed.
I know very little about the game series but I loved this movie. A lot. And I got to see it twice because the theater gave us free passes because of a tech glitch during the first showing, so that was cool. 

* Worked on my list of 2017 goals.
I’ll be doing a post about those in January, but I think it’s a pretty fun, challenging list. A little different from 2016, but with some of the same ideas.

 

Tell me about your month! Did you have a good Christmas? What are some of your favorite moments of 2016?

Comments

  1. Hope you had a lovely Christmas! I was finally able to catch up on some of my favorite blogs. So happy to hear your little summary of 2016! May 2017 be filled with many more blessings and opportunities as you pursue your dreams.

    Happy New Year, girl! :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you have a wonderful year as well! Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like it was a very merry month indeed. ^_^ I canNOT wait to hear about your plans for The Assassin's Daughter. I'm so excited!

    I'm glad you had a great Christmas. Ours was lovely as well.

    I do so hope you have an absolutely blessed 2017! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! So glad to hear you had a lovely Christmas too. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hi, and welcome to Lovely Whatsoevers!

Feel free to comment—I love hearing from you!

(If this is your first visit to LW, I'd love to hear how you found this little corner of the internet!)

Thanks for stopping by!