Snippets | March 2017


I’ve been balancing two writing projects this month: plot notes for TAD2 (which I’ll be working on throughout April for Camp NaNo as well) and the first and second drafts of my newest novella, An Occasion for Laughter. This month’s snippets are from the latter WIP. If you’d like to see more, check out this thread on Twitter!

It’s weird how quiet the house gets at night. No echo of the TV through the dining room walls, no traffic outside, no phones ringing. Just the clink of the metal tines against the glass bottom of the bowl.

“I’m trying to convince Natalie to bring blueberry crumble, so you should at least stop by for that.”

When he turns around to look at me, he’s smiling. A wide smile that hints at secrets and a little bit of mischief.

I hold out my hands. “Walk with me.”

Comments

  1. I'm so excited to hear you're working on TAD2! :D And these snippets were great! Keep up the awesome work, girl. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi, and welcome to Lovely Whatsoevers!

Feel free to comment—I love hearing from you!

(If this is your first visit to LW, I'd love to hear how you found this little corner of the internet!)

Thanks for stopping by!